2008年11月27日木曜日

*Food*

Japan: Japan has a lot of kinds of food, and there are nice food in each area. Osaka is famous for Takoyaki, and Aichi is famous for Misokatsu.In Hokkaido, you can eat fresh seafoods!





*Drink*

Sake is made of roasted rice. It is popular as beer in Japan.By the way, Asahi Beer and Kirin Beer is also popular drink!

Green tea is made in Japan. The color of tea is green and light yellow, also you can drink teas from bitter to weak, as you like.


New zealand: NZ has many kinds of dishes like, Ginger Beer, Afghan Biscuits, Roast Lamb, Gingernuts , Hokey Pokey, Banana Sandwitches and so on.
Especially, Roast Lamb is soft and mellow! You must like it! By the way, there are 6 hundreds million sheeps in there! Is it not enough for you?





*Drink*
New Zealand is famous for wi ne, check here.
There are lots of great wine in wach part. The taste is smooth, also popular all over the world.I would like to taste them!

3 件のコメント:

Y♥O♥U さんのコメント...

Your blog is very wonderful!! I like it very much. I don't know that wine is famous in New Zealand. I want to drink!! Also, I want to eat a lot of ices. It looks so delicious. I decided to buy ice as souvenir.wara

Chicaco さんのコメント...

Hi, You. Thanks your coment!
I expect you will give me a hokey pokey from NZ!haha

りな★ さんのコメント...

It looks very dericious. I want to eat them with you.