2009年1月15日木曜日

Question for classmates!!

Q1, How do you feel when you got the comments?

*I feel happy!
*I would like to give sopmeone comments!
*Because someone looked my blog, I will be happy!

Q2, What point is your favorite things in your blog?
*I like my contents.
*I like the design of my blog!
*I like some funny picture!
*I like some interesting information!
*i like contents and design!

Q3, What is the best topic?
*Summer vacation!
*The difference between Nea Zealand and Japan.
*Most people like "the favorite movie" topic!

Q4, Did you enjoy making blog?

All of them said"Yes!".


Q5, Will you make your own blog after this class?
*Yes, i will make own blog in xanga or some Internet sites.
*Yes, I became to like making blog!

1 件のコメント:

aquatic-wolf さんのコメント...

Your sence of choosing picture is so good!!